Tuesday, July 31, 2012

SIGMA SPECIALS FOR AUGUST! Hurry!

I am so excited!  This is a quick note to tell you that you can get a free limited edition E05 eyeliner brush from Sigma!  It has a shorter handle, and is a vibrant shade of hot pink!  This is my absolute favorite brush for applying gel or cream liners.  It is pretty much goof proof.  I have two of these brushes, and I intend on getting this smaller one for travel as well.  Not to mention in comes in my absolute favorite color!  HOT PINK!  


This brush is FREE with a $30 minimum purchase.  If I may, I  recommend the new F88, P88, or any of the Sigmax face or precision brushes.  The synthetic fibers are incredibly soft.  Since they are synthetic, they do not absorb excessive amounts of product.  Check them out and don't forget you will be getting this awesome liner brush!


***10% OFF DISCOUNT CODE AS WELL: SAVE2010  (Code is good through the end of August)***


Sigma's E05



Check out some of my favorite Sigma Products.  I also LIVE out of my black Sigmax bag while traveling!  You can search my blog (on the right hand side) for Sigma.


xoxo
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...