Friday, July 27, 2012

First Impressions: 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

I was so excited to receive the 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream in the mail. I got a confirmation that it was being sent on Friday July 20, and I received it on July 23.

This came highly recommended to me by Grace from CosmeticCouturier on YouTube and the author of CosmeticCouturier In Print. She had found this product while looking for vegan skincare options.  I had told her I had been having sensitivity to the eye creams I had been using and she recommended I give 100% Pure Cosmetics a try.

My first impression of the packaging was that it was clearly a professional company that took a lot of pride in their products.  They securely packed it using foam peanuts.  They also used a cylinder made of recycled paper to create a protective barrier around the eye cream.  In addition,  there was a set of 6 sample packets of body lotions and a small Tom's toothpaste in a strawberry flavor for children.  I wasn't expecting any samples to be honest. To top it all off, the packets of sample lotions came in a cellophane baggie with a fabric ribbon in which the company's name was printed.


Now, my first impression of the actual Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream itself is what has blown me away.  This week I haven't slept much and I have been a little emotional.  Needless to say I have had some dark circles and puffiness.  Not necessarily bags, just a bit of swelling.  I put this on one eye and stared at myself for a good 3 minutes and I looked silly.  The eye that I had applied the cream to looked much more open, round, bright and awake; while the other eye was still a bit swollen and had a bit of darkness near the inner corners.

Over the past several days, I have noticed an increased difference in how awake I look, how hydrated the skin around my eyes has become, and that regardless of having a "not so great week"...you really can't tell by my eyes. I am extremely impressed with this product so far.  I can't wait to see how it performs on a normal week.

I was originally only going to use it in the mornings, but since you get a full once of product (with a sanitary pump for application); I believe I will use it morning and night.  On the tube of cream (rather than the box you throw away) is the open-jar warning that the cream is good for 6 months.  So, with that said, I will be using it both morning and night for now.

Originally, I was going to do a two week check in and a one month check in.  I think because I have already seen such dramatic results, I will check in again around the end of August to update you on the results.

To get your own Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream, go to http://www.100percentpure.com.

xoxo
Dani

5 comments:

  1. I got one to I need to try it I like the cocanut body stuFf

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is literally my favorite skin care product at the moment and the best one I have tried in a very long time! Let me know how you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really been meaning to try this! I'm on the hunt for a good eyecream and I love natural products like this. And it's even better that it works so well! Love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey K, I hope you get it and give it a try. They also have a smaller size for sale on whiterabbitbeauty.com and on that site you have the choice of where you want a percentage or your proceeds to go I believe. So instead of the company keeping the entire profit, they give you an option of choosing a charity for it to go to :). I believe the half size is about 10 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent blog post. I absolutely love this site.
    Thanks!
    Feel free to surf my weblog Best Anti Aging Eye Cream

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...