Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Product Alert: Organic Aqua Boost!


I think someone has heard my prayers.  No seriously...ever since Heidi (Jalapena2007) had introduced me to the miracle of  hyaluronic acid a few years ago, I look for it in nearly every skin care and lip care product I purchase.

Well, 100% Pure has just released a new Organic Aqua Boost serum that contains vegetarian hyaluronic acid.  It is my understanding that the hyaluronic acid uses moisture from your own body to plump the skin and locks it in.  In addition there are great ingredients such as cucumber juice and rose hydrosol to calm and smooth the skin.

I prefer to use hyaluronic acid products on my face and neck.  This serum is claiming that it can also be used on your hands and decollete.  Additionally, rather than being a regular serum that you pump or squeeze, it is a mist. It seems to me that a mist would go a lot further.

I really like how the 100% Pure products are packaged.  For example, their eye cream has a pump, and now their serum has a mist.

The retail price for the Organic Aqua Boost is set at $25 for 1.6 fl. ounces.

You can check out the new product here: 100% Pure Cosmetics

xoxo
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...