Monday, July 23, 2012

TAG BLOG: 5 Products I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On




About a month ago now, I was tagged on Youtube by my friend Rachael of the Lashchronicles (Love her..you should sub to her channel)! However, I have been having a few issues trying to film this tag (black snow from my web cam ... if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.  It is a built in web cam).  So I decided to do this as a blog for now.  Sorry Rachael.  I am working on the camera stuff! I do have a camcorder but have had trouble trying to transfer a family member's event from my camera to my computer.  As you can tell, I am new to making videos :)


So here is the tag: Five Products I am Dying to Get My Hands On

  1. The Urban Decay Smoked Pallete - I love the combination of mattes and shimmers as well as the full sized liner in Perversion.  Some of the jewel toned colors are colors I would have chosen for a build your own pallet from Urban Decay.
  2. 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream -This was the first thing I thought of when it was tagged and I am happy to say it is currently in route to my home!  It was recommended to me by a friend (Grace-CosmeticCouturier) as a replacement for my current Origins eye cream.  Recently a lot of eye creams have been irritating my eyes, so I thought I would give something more organic a try.
  3. Tarte Maracuja Miracle Hydrating Foundation
  4. - This foundation really intrigues me since I tend to have dry skin year round and it only gets dryer in the winter. I did not buy it when it was on QVC because the shade ranges that I had seen swatch and reviewed seemed slightly yellow and darker than one would think.  People who are usually a normal were going for the light, etc.  If this is anything like the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation, when they are released online and in stores, there may be a wider shade selection as well as the ability to get shade matched.
  5. Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Stilleto Red- I am really excited to try these new lipstick formulations from Too Faced.  Particularly because the are Cruelty Free; but also because I have been really into red lips this summer.
  6. Hourglass Cosmetics Neo-Classic Eye Pallete- This is the 6th volume of a collection of Hourglass shadows and from the reviews I have read and seen, this is nearly an all matte pallete with one satin highlight shade. It is hard to find good matte shadows that are cruelty free. I have found previous shadow duos from Hourglass to have superior quality to many others and feel that the price tag for this would be a worthy investment.
  7. BONUS (Since one is already on its way to me) A replacement Sephora #55 airbush.  I lost mine on a trip up north somehow and I really enjoy using it for my highly pigmented/really bright blushes. 


What are the items you can't wait to get a hold of? I know not everyone has a Youtube channel or even a blog.  So I tag CosmeticCouturier, Barbiedlux, Laceysmiles84, VeggieBeauty, Imacraftynurse, Jalapena2007, JG, and anyone else to do this tag.  You can put it on your Youtube channel, your blog, or in the comments below.  If you do it on your channel or blog, please put the link in the comments below so everyone can see. :)

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Dani

4 comments:

  1. Great choices Dani! I need some of that eye coffee caffeine bean cream! That would work wonders on my eyes after 4 hours of sleep. Thanks for doing the tag and I do hope to see you soon ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachael! I am glad you tagged me. I always had the eye cream on my list. Other things were added because I didn't really want much at the time I guess. More skin care? :) I will do a review at probably 2 weeks and 4 weeks on the eye cream. I have heard such amazing things! Between wearing contacts and allergies, my eyes have been angry with me lately!

    You will be the first person to know when I do that video. Any idea what the black snow is?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://starshine1991.blogspot.com/2012/07/tag-5-products-i-cant-wait-to-get-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your five things! Now I want more than five things. I may have to do this blog again in a few months.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...