Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Truly a Treasure...Buried Treasure by Orly Review

After my experience with the OPI color Yoga-Ta Get it Blue, I decided to paint my nails a neutral tone.  I chose Orly's Buried Treasure.  It was my first time using this polish (that I can remember).  I have had it in my collection for awhile, but was never tempted to use it because it seemed so nondescript.

Buried Treasure by ORLY

I applied two coats of this polish on top of Orly's rubberized base coat...not this past Sunday (the 14th) but the Sunday prior to that ... October 7th!  I am just now starting to see wear around the edges and I did chip one nail today in my rush to get things put away on my desk at work.  No peeling, no nail damage...just normal wearing around the edge or tips of the nail.  I would recommend this polish shade and formula to anyone who is seeking a good neutral for work with a metallic kick.

As always, I used my Seche Vite top coat.  I still can't believe I got nearly a week and a half of wear out of this polish.  That just seems too good to be true!  Until next time...

xoxo
Dani

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I super like the color. It looks elegant and classy. I want to have those and I can't wait to try them out. Another addition to my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...