Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween everyone!

I just wanted to pop on and celebrate one of the most fun days for wearing makeup with all of you!  My original makeup look got botched this morning when I identically over-glued my bottom lashes. After starting from scratch I came up with a different look that I could wear out at night..  I really wish I had taken a close up picture of my eyes because the shadow colors I used and all of the liner made them look almost eerily cat like.

I used my Tarte pallette (I believe it was called the Royal Edition) and took the burgundy violet shade (pictures of the pallette to come) and swept if from my lash line and into the crease and then thickly under my lower lash line.  Then I took that same crease brush that Julia gave me (that I LOVE) and worked a matte medium gray into my outer V.  I highlighted using a creamy matte shade in the pallette and lined my upper and lower lash line with Zero by Urban Decay.  I also tight lined and lined my water line with the black pencil.  I topped my lashes off with 3 coats of Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes.

On my face I am wearing Hourglass Veil Fluid Foundation in 2.0, Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, Tarte Chocolate Soleil bronzer, Tarte Amazonian Clay 24 Hour blush in the shade Flush, and my lipstick is Syrup by MAC (that is all I had to touch up with in my purse today).

Dressed as a "Glitter Witch" for work. :) Happy Halloween!


xoxo
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...