Monday, October 22, 2012

25 Random Facts About Me Tag 2012 Version



I was tagged by my lovely friend LaceySmiles84 and you can read her blog tag post  here.
  1. My sister is my best friend in the world.  She is witty, sensitive, bad-ass, protective, intelligent and fun.  I couldn't have asked for a better sister.
  2. I put my family above all else in life.  If my family is not happy, I am not happy.
  3. My favorite cousin, who is a few years older than I am, is also named Danielle/Dani.  We just refer to each other as cuzzie.
  4. While I have a lot of friends, my closest friends live scattered across the country. (Some are even in Europe)
  5. I once fainted at a Mariah Carey concert because I am a geeky, uber Mariah fan. J
  6. I am a computer nerd.  I love learning new software and web programs and get compulsive about them.
  7. I am a very patient person, but when I reach my breaking point with someone, I tend to cut them out of my life completely.
  8. Dani is actually the nickname I had in High School because my best friend said “Danielle sounds too stuck-up”….now I go by both Dani and Danielle.
  9. I tend to create nicknames for my closest friends. I am not sure why, but this is something I have done since I was a teenager.
  10. I became a vegetarian due to a New Year’s Resolution I made with my High School BFF.  She didn’t stay a vegetarian, I did.  She became a fabulous cook and I make simple, vegetarian dishes.
  11. I have a Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing and Human Resources.
  12. I run my blog for fun.  Makeup and blogging are a hobby that I enjoy, not my lifeline.
  13. I love horror movies, I love being scared and I am currently working on a new project that revolves around this other hobby with a friend.
  14. While my favorite colors are pink and glitter, I don’t decorate using either of those colors.
  15. I grew up next to a popular amusement park and during my teens spent several days of the week there and at their all ages dance club.
  16. I love to dance.  Disco and Old School nights are my absolute favorite.
  17. One of my goals in life is to take a month long trip to Europe and visit my European friends, see where my family comes from in Italy, and of course visit all the touristy type places.
  18. I have been to the Daytime Emmy awards and it was an amazing experience!
  19. While I am a Mariah Carey fan; my musical tastes also include Black Sabbath, Rob Zombie, Dolly Parton, Jana Kramer, Bone, Thugs and Harmony.  Old School hip hop, disco, hair band rock, hard rock, some punk, and alternative in addition to R&B and current pop hits.
  20. I cannot sleep without the television, radio, or stereo on.  White noise is not enough.  I have to have a lot of noise in order to fall asleep.
  21. I sleep best when it is cold outside and I can bundle up under the covers.
  22. I used to be a sun-worshipper.  I thought the tanner, the better.  Now I “Shun the Sun.”
  23. My favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas, my least favorite holiday is my birthday.
  24. When I was in my teens and twenties, I was never home.  Now, I am a little bit of a homebody and I like it.
  25. I really dreaded doing this tag, but it wasn't as bad as I thought.

I tag: Rachael, Cindy, Heidi, Andrea, Grace, and anyone else who would like to do this blog tag.

Xoxo
Dani

8 comments:

  1. Great answers, Dani! Loved getting to "know" you more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lacey! Thank you for tagging me as well! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. I make up names for all my friends, too. It's usually an animal name, because I pick what animal suits them best with their personality and looks. That might be weird, lol. I am the same way about liking to sleep in the cold, too =) Seems we have a lot in common as I would have put like 10 of the things you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, you should put your link in the comments below too! xo

      Delete
  3. AWWWW you tagged me!! that made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I tagged you!!! Can't wait to see your answers! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Thanks Luv!! I'm on it!! xoxo Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I will work on that eye look later. xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...