Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blog Tag: I Love Fall!




1. Favorite Fall lip product? -- By far it would have to be Hourglass' lipstick in Nocturnal.  I just opened my back up.

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? I have 3.  Linkin Park After Dark by OPI, Ink by OPI, and Valerie by Zoya.  


3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? Soy Pumpkin Spice Latte


4. Favorite Fall Candle? I have two.  Sprinkling Snow and Christmas Cookie by Yankee Candle.  These are my favorite scents for both fall and winter.  I LOVE them!


5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory. Living in California, I don't see our accessories changing up all that much.  At least not in beachy areas.  I do have a necklace and earring set from the old Tori Spelling collection that are hammered and have dangling leaves.  I also absolutely love wearing scarves I made I few years ago with various textures of yarn.


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? Haunted House all the way!


7. Favorite Halloween movie? I love scary movies, so to ask me to narrow it down will be hard.  I will say my all time favorite Halloween movie would be the original Halloween by John Carpenter with the original Michael Myers (my horror event buddy) Tony Moran.


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? Reeses Peanut-butter cups!


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! I have 3 ideas and haven't decided on which yet.  If you have an opinion leave it in the comments or email it to me.  A gypsy, a girl from the 80's, or painting a masquerade mask on my face using makeup and wearing my ball gown from the Daytime Emmys.


10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? When I lived further inland I loved the distinct change in weather and watching the leaves change color.  By the beach we just don't see that much change; we are just glad our mini heat wave is over.  I still think I love that classic horror movies are on television, new horror comes to the theaters, and we get to bundle up just a little bit more and feel all warm and cozy.


I tag: Lacey, Rachael, Cindy, Heidi, Andrea, Grace, Letitia, JG, BobofnMac, Ted (XAD), and anyone else.  If you don't have a blog...feel free to leave your answers in the comments!  Love you all and Happy Fall and Happy Halloweenie!

xoxo
Dani

P.S I can't remember who I was tagged by or if I was even specifically tagged.  So if it was you and you are reading this, I am sorry.  Let me know and I will be sure to link to you! xo

2 comments:

  1. That was fun to read your answers! What part of CA are you in? We usually make it out there twice a year. Love it there!! Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stacie! I am in Southern California. I will DM you. xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...