Thursday, October 25, 2012

Coming soon!

Hi my friends!

Just to let you know, some of the blogs coming up will be:


  1. A review on a locally distributed skin care product that is NOT tested on animals.
  2. October favorites
  3. A recreate of IAmaCraftyNurse (my darling Cindy's) Too Faced Naked Pallette Tutorial (Check her channel out on YouTube...She has some great hauls and reviews and some really cool tutorials and get ready with me videos)
  4. Nail Polish review
  5. My Sephora VIB Wish List
I have been getting a lot of requests for specific blog posts recently.  I know I have done two tags in a row....and I will not be doing the I heart drugstore products tag (sorry...but I don't use many drug store items).

If you have a special request, leave it in the comments below or email me at danilovesglitter@aol.com.

Have a fabulous Friday!

xoxo
Dani

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I need to round up my October favorites and get that post started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for a decent VIB event! I need to work on my own wishlist and narrow things down...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...