Tuesday, August 7, 2012

FOTD: Yesterday DUH!

Yesterday I started an exciting new chapter in my life and was very strategic with my makeup application.

So strategic in fact, that I forgot to take a picture! I will try and remember today though.

So...what I wore on my face yesterday:

Face:


  • Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 hour foundation 1/2 light and 1/2 medium
  • Tarte's Maracujua Concealer in light under the eyes and medium on any imperfections or hyper pigmentation
  • Laura Gellar Balance and Brighten in regular for a bit of extra coverage
  • Tarte's Amazonian 12  hour clay blush in Dazzled


Eyes: First I applied the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed on my lids, then I used the Urban Decay Naked 2 pallette. I used Foxy as a highlight, Half Baked and YDK on the lid, blended out with tease and put a little Booty Call in the inner corners. I lined with Mally's dark brown liner in Espresso (I believe ... I will double check the name) the top lash line only.  Mally's fleshy color on the inner rim (need to check the name of that also). Mally Volumizing Mascara.  Curled Lashes with Shu Uemera curler.

Lips: I used the Too Faced perfect lips pencil, filled them in and applied Angel by MAC over that.  Throughout the day I touched up with Tarte's Adored Lip Surgence.

I didn't set my makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...