Friday, August 3, 2012

Quick Question: Which Pallet Would You Choose?

Just wanted to ask all of you a quick question...

If you had the choice between these three pallets which would you choose? Or would you choose a different pallet?

  1. Lorac Pro Pallet
  2. Urban Decay Smoked Pallet
  3. Too Faced Return to Sexy Pallet
Let me know in the comments below which you would choose and why.  

I would appreciate all feedback...if you have any of the pallets above, please tell me if you wear them more for day or night, and what you think of them in general. 

xoxo
Dani

2 comments:

  1. I do not own any of these pallets, however, I would have to say the Too Faced Pallet because it seems to have the most variety in shades (though it may not have the most eyeshadows). Or the Smoked pallet because of it seems to be great for a neutral look, or a smokey look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I agree with you. Those two are also cruelty free. I am not sure about Lorac's status as they have never returned my email. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...