Wednesday, August 8, 2012

FOTD: 8/7/2012

I am having problems uploading the pictures I took after work, but will add them when I can.

Today I really prepped my skin because it just was so dry and dehydrated.  I exfoliated and moisturized really well, used my new holy grail eye product the 100% Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream from 100% Pure.

Face:

Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 hour foundation 1/2 light and 1/2 medium
  • Tarte's Maracujua Concealer in light under the eyes and medium on any imperfections or hyper pigmentation
  • Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer (used yesterday as well)
  • Hourglass concealer in Pearl (after I did my eye makeup to brighten the under eyes
  • Tarte's Amazonian 12  hour clay blush in Dollface
  • Benefit's Hoola bronzer for contour 


Eyes: First I applied the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed all over my lids.  Then I used the Too Faced Naked Pallette (which is so gorgeous and needs more love from me.) I swept In the Buff over my entire lid, Birthday Suit on the mobile lid, Pink Cheeks in the inner corner, and Like a Virgin in the crease. I used a small angled brush to smoke out some of the color Stilleto along my top lash line, and used a pencil brush to sweep Like a Virgin under my lower lashes.  I used the Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero along my top lash line right in the lashes.  I didn't use anything in the waterline today.  I curled my lashes with the Shu Uermera lash curler and then applied two coats of Mally Roncal's volumizing mascara.

Lips: I used the Too Faced perfect lips pencil, filled them in and applied Syrup by MAC over that.  Throughout the day I touched up with Tarte's Adored Lip Surgence. (I need to remember to throw my lip stick in my purse.

xoxo
Dani

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wonderful blog format! How lengthy have you been running a blog for?
    you made blogging look easy. The total glance of your website
    is magnificent, as smartly as the content material!
    Also visit my web blog : Urban Decay Eyeliner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...