Wednesday, August 8, 2012

FOTD: 8/8/2012 Bronze, Rose Gold and Sheer Reds

Hi everyone!  Still working on the camera/lighting for pictures.  I hope to get it down by this weekend.

I changed up my look a lot today....the most important thing I wanted to share is that the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation which claims to work for dry or oily skin was really drying out my face this week.  I am not sure why...but I switched that up and the rest of my face as well.

Face:

  • Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer (used yesterday as well)
  • Josie Maran Tinted moisturizer, SPF 30, Medium
  • Josie Maran The concealer that came with the tinted moisturizer (it covers very well)
  • Tarte's Amazonian 12  hour clay blush in Natural Beauty
  • Benefit's Hoola bronzer for contour 


Eyes:  I wanted a really copper/rosy gold look today on my eyes.

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin all over my lids.
  • Lorac Unzipped Pallette I used: Undercover as a hightlight and inner corner highlight, Unbelievable  on my mobile lid and with a pencil brush under the lower lash line, Unconditional in the crease, then I did a very soft cut crease with Unbridled and the Sigma E05 liner brush I love so much.  I took a fluffy Sephora crease brush and blended it together.
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Pot liner in Bronze on the upper lash line and halfway across the bottom lash line.
  • I curled my lashes with the Shu Uermera lash curler and then applied two coats of Mally Roncal's volumizing mascara.

Lips: No lip liner or lipstick today really.  I used Staniac by theBalm.  I don't know how many colors this comes in but my beautiful friend Julia sent me one in red and I love love love it.  It is really sheer and just makes your lips look flushed, like you kissed Christian Grey or something (just kidding)....maybe

I wish I had gotten a good pic of this look because it was so fresh faced and pretty without looking overdone at all. The red blush and lip were both sheer and just gave it a youthful appearance.  I will definitely repeat this look and get some good pictures.

xoxo
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...