Monday, September 24, 2012

Quick Update-100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

I have been using this product since July.  After two full months of using the 100% Pure Organic Caffeine Coffee Bean Eye Cream, I am only 1/4 of the way through the tube!  This is in no way a sponsored blog.  I just really LOVE this product.  Besides the lotion samples I have tried 100% Pure, this is the only other product I have tried from the company.  I don't think I would want to go without it.

This product has become my HG morning eye cream and I plan on trying more skin care by 100% Pure in the future.  I personally want to thank Grace (CosmeticCouturier) for telling me about this company and product.  I know TibiTaylor loves this product as well!  She has said that she can also can tell a difference between this eye cream and others.



The 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream literally wakes up my eyes in the morning.  On the weekends, when I get lazy or forget to put it on; I notice a major difference.  My eyes just don't look as bright or awake and to be honest, I don't feel as awake.

The one downside to this product is that the pump will dispense a little too much product.  I know one of my friends uses hers as if it were a tube of toothpaste.  I happen to like the sanitary pump, so I tend to take the excess that comes out and really work it all around the eyes and then bring any additional product to my upper lip area.

Sign up for the 100% Pure newsletters, as I have noticed that they have weekly specials.  You can also purchase a smaller size on whiterabbitbeauty.com.

xoxo
Dani

1 comment:

  1. I've had my eye on this forever and I've heard so many good things about it. I think I may finally have to try it :) That's great that whiterabbitbeauty has a smaller size, I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...