Monday, September 24, 2012

Manic Monday Makeup

So...my Monday started off sluggish!  What can I say...some mornings just aren't as full of sunshine and glitter as they should be!

I was moving a bit slowly this morning and picked out an outfit that was very "beige."  Wearing beige on a Monday is an instant way to make your blah mood even more blah!  :)

In my hurry to get ready, I thought to myself..."Why not try a little pop of color on the eyes?"  I also realized that my brushes were still not dry from yesterday.  So I did my entire face using only my fingers.  That was a first for me!

Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer

Step 1: Prepped and primed my face with Hourglass Mineral Veil.  Used the Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer in Light Beige, and concealed with the Hourglass Hidden Corrector in Pearl.
Promises Blush (lighter in person)

Step 2:  I added some flush to my face.  I had two cream blushes to choose...from pink or red.  I chose pink.  I used my fingers to apply Illamasqua cream blusher in Promises to my cheeks and blended it very well.  It added enough color without appearing doll-like.

Step 3: I grabbed my Tarte cream eyeshadow in Shimmering Bronze and with my ring finger I gently patted it onto my mobile lid and blended it slightly into the crease.

Step 4: Applied Urban Decay's 24/7 Eye Liner in Graffiti (a vivid grassy green with some silver shimmer) on my lower lash line (not the waterline)...just beneath.  I slightly blended out the liner with the tip of my pinky finger.  I also tight lined my upper water line with Zero.

Step 5:  Applied two coats of Mally's Volumizing Mascara.

Step 6:  In the car, I applied my Rosebud Salve on the way to work.

HAPPY MANIC MONDAY!

xoxo
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...