Friday, December 3, 2010

Want a contest? Want to win?

Hi dolls!

I am going to be hosting a holiday contest.  With the holidays coming so quickly, I need your help!  I don't have a prize picked yet, but would love for you to leave your ideas in the comments area below.

I will think about what the rules will be for the contest and post them in a few days after I figure out what the prize will be.  I really want your input as this is for my readers!  I appreciate you all so much!  When I look at my stats page and I see how many readers I have and from what countries you are from I am in shock!  I am very grateful to all of you and want to give back!

Thank you for supporting me and I would love to see what you would like to receive.  Please also keep in mind if you are not in the US, what you may be interested in that is only available here.

Please note that any winner will be chosen randomly using one of the online websites.  I believe it is random.com.  We may even have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize.  Tell me what you would like to see!

xoxo
Dani

2 comments:

  1. i'm not chad rogers, but i play one on your blog!

    how about this?

    http://style.mtv.com/2010/07/30/trending-vegan-eyeshadow/

    awesome vegan friendly eyeshadow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Vegan friendly eyeshadow by Urban Decay! :)

    You are not my Chad Rogers, but you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...