Monday, December 13, 2010

Sigma Brush Sale Good Through the Holiday! (EXPIRED)

Click here to see the wonderful brushes that Sigma is giving away for less than the cost of 2 face brushes from MAC.  I have tried so many high end brushes, and I love these.  I don't think I could go back to the brushes I used to use before Sigma.



Just an FYI...this is he exact kit and color set I have.  The pink is so unique, so precious, and with the new season around the corner, this may be your last chance.  So check em out here and don't let this opportunity pass you by.  This is like paying for the brushes and getting the brush roll for free. :)

EVERYONE can use this brush set.  It is great for beginners, but also for experts.  It your basic set of powder, blush, foundation, contouring, and eye shading brushes.

Questions?  Feel free to ask. Leave a comment below, and I will answer ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. Im so bummed, finally got money put into my account and the sale is over. I just recently switched from the greasy liquid make ups to the powders. I have to tell you i am in love. My face has never been better. It truly has rejuvenated my face and it covers better then liquid. I was skeptical to try it because i did not believe a powder would cover so well, and amazingly its better and better for my skin. I am still new to all this and thought the process would be longer to do but its quick and easy. I will have to look out for new discounts from you know that I got the money so I can get a set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them lastnight along with the other two you suggested. SO glad you informed it was still going on. I am so anxious and cant wait to get and use them. Thank you so much for the tips and ideas for makeup. Couldnt figure it out on my own. You are the makeup queen and I am glad to have you for help and tips to look as flawless as you...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...