Saturday, December 11, 2010

Final update on buff puff and Clarisonic.

I have been using the Buff Puff several times a week now, and it has started to dry my face out a bit and I am starting to peel right under my lip.  So I have recently cut it back to twice a week and the peeling is going away and I still get the glowy skin look.

After using the buff puff daily for awhile, I constantly looked ruddy.  I hated that.

So, it is not a replacement for a Clarisonic or a Galvonic Spa from NuSkin.  I love the Galvonic Spa, but I think my mom likes it more than I do!  One day I will purchase a Clarisonic.  I have to do more research on which kind would best suit me, I am guessing the Mia with the sensitive attachment head would work the best.

FYI--January's issue of Glamour has a great advertisement for the Clarisonic and I don't know if it has been photo shopped but the girl looks AH-Mazing!

My friend Heidi who has a youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/jalapena2007 has a gorgeous complexion.  The Mia is one of her top secrets.  Check out her videos and learn her other tips and tricks.

Let me know if you would like more information on the NuSkin Galvanic Spa.  I can do pictures of the product, attachments as well as some before and after pics.  Maybe I will do half of my face and show you the difference.  It is an expensive machine with expensive upkeep, but it is well worth it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...