Thursday, December 23, 2010

Beauty Squad #1: My Esthetician Camaille

Could I have a better relationship with anyone than my esthetician?  Maybe.  However, out of all the people I go to for beautification...she just might be my fave!  There is such a homey feel about her salon.  I have followed her to four salons which include two of her own and her current one is my favorite.  It is very private, very relaxing, and she is "DA BOMB."

I think it is really important when you are finding someone for facials, waxing, or anything skin care or beauty related to be comfortable with who you are going to.  Sometimes, it does not "pay" to look for the cheapest price.  My esthetician, Camaille, is the best I have ever been to.  She is gentle in her work, funny with her words, and is warm and friendly.

Camaille is the person you trust implicitly with your skin and your body.  Her sister who helps run the salon is also amazing.

They are both dear friends and I adore them!

Camaille can do anything and she does almost all of it using organic products.  First of all, I won't let anyone touch my eyebrows but her, second she does the best facials I have ever had...and I never break out.  She is an expert when it comes to knowing what is good for your skin.  If you are interested in the organic products she uses (many of which I have tried and still use), leave me a comment and I will get you the info and put you in contact for a phone consultation.

Anyway....Cheers to having the best beauty squad on your side possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...