Friday, December 10, 2010

(OFFEER IS EXPIRED) Sigma Brush Discount! Monday only! (Updated)--Sale started already!

**Originally this sale was to start Monday, it started today!  So hurry and get your order in.**

On Monday you can get $20 off the Pink Sigma Complete Brush Roll set.  It includes 12 basic brushes that you will use every day-- stored in an adorable pink roll.  I personally have this set and I am able to store all of my additional favorite brushes in there, as well such as the Sigmax collection!  Click on the Sigma Banner to the left to take advantage of this offer or just check out what Sigma has to offer you this holiday season!

Some of my other favorites are the PRO set (particularly the dome brushes), the heart mirror that is crystal encrusted and the flat-top, retractable Kabuki brush!  The travel sets are also amazing.  My personal opinion is to get a Naughty or Nice set with Basic brushes and then the Professional Set as well.  That way you can mix and match your favorite brushes for your perfect travel set no matter where you are going.  Most girls will want different brushes for different trips and Sigma has given us the ability to mix and match while still being stylish.

You can also buy an individual brush roll and individual brushes.  I got an empty brush roll for my sister who can mix and match her brush collection and keep them in good condition and in one place.

These brushes are superior to MAC and any other high end brush I have ever tried, including Chanel.  They are extremely soft.  I have never had a problem with them shedding or farrels coming loose.  This is a great gift for someone who loves makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...