Saturday, December 10, 2011

Just a quick note with some news

Image made for Dani by LaceSmiles84
One of my BFF's and I (PD2) created a FB page (not a fan page) for DanielleLovesGlitter Beauty Blog...just so we can all have a place to chat, take polls, be supportive and share.  I realize not everyone enjoys FB, but if you do, we would love to have you.


Let me know if you think there is a different type of forum you would be more comfortable with.  A lot of people don't like twitter or FB and like a real time chat room.  It is hard to please everyone...but knowing me, I will die trying :).  Happy Saturday everyone and look for my Saturday blog later on today/early evening!

Sneak Peek: November Faves and Flops: Sigma, Laura Geller, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Zoya, Perfekt, and a few other random items. 

I am really excited do be doing this a favorites blog again!

Love you all bunches! xoxo
Dani

1 comment:

  1. wow,Its an intrusting and wounder full. I read and really impressed from your article. Its related to the beauty.Its helpful for all world people.I like and shared with my friends.. Thank you for submitted...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...