Monday, November 21, 2011

Share the Love November (Friends Edition)

There are so many wonderful people in the beauty community and over the past several years I have had the pleasure of getting to know many of them personally.  Some vlog, others blog, and some use social networking to interact.  Regardless of their methods of communication, we have formed bonds online and off.  We have done swaps, sent gifts, been there for each other during hard times as well as happy times.  As DonnaShorts1 says, "lipstick is a universal language" and it is with that in mind that I write this blog.

I first started getting involved in the beauty community when my sister moved away.  As my best friend, partner in crime, and makeup buddy...I was really missing her and having someone to share all of this with.  She was really busy with college and her new job.  I started watching a ton of different gurus each with so many have different attributes and styles.  Some gurus I watch for hauls, others for tutorials, and yet others for chit chat and off beauty subjects.

Below is a list of some of the people who have really touched me and given me either great advice, ideas for new products, great conversations or even just friendship.  Some names will be coded for their privacy.


  • Jalapena2007-Reviews, Hauls, Tutorials, couponing, Scentsy
  • JG-Can find anything, has many interests, and a real love for cosmetics and skincare
  • MeMe-New to the beauty community and learning very quickly. Specialty is haircare
  • Lirpagall-Hauls, Reviews, Tips, and deal finder. (Official MAC MUA)
  • ImaCraftyNurse- Hauls, Reviews, Tutorials, Chit Chat videos
  • Sethakins7-Hauls, Reviews, Tutorials, Inspiration and my personal consultant for special events lol
  • Rosenliebe Hauls, beautiful graphics, wealth of knowledge about various European brands
  • EmilyNoel83 Hauls, Reviews, Tutorials and Em's World 
  • Donnashorts1 A true artist. Her videos are more than hauls, reviews and tutorials
  • Lisasz09 Hauls, Reviews, Face of the Month, deal finder
  • PBmommyPL Hauls, Reviews, Tutorials, Comedy and dancing


The group of people above keep me laughing on a daily basis.  I feel like we share in each others life through the universal language as Donna keeps telling us..."lipstick."

There are many more Beauty Vloggers and Bloggers I will be telling you about in future posts, for now, I thought I would introduce you to the ones I call friends.

xoxo
Dani

2 comments:

  1. Hello my darling, it's a honor to be so well mentioned on your lovely blog; thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you luv for such kind words! I live you too. Your friendship has enriched my life and I too have been blessed by the amazing folks mentioned above. I heart you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...