Monday, November 21, 2011

The Cities Collection plus a Sigma Discount Code for 10% off

Today, Sigma Beauty launched their new limited edition, "The Cities" collection.  These are travel brush sets that are color coded to represent the themes in which they are named after.  Some of the most popular brushes from the Complete Set (like the Make Me Up sets) and the Professional Set (which I will show you later in its entirety) are in this kit.  I was so excited when I saw the brushes that come in these limited edition sets. 

I am in love with the London kit because it is so unique with the 18 karat gold plated ferrules that represent that refined and sophisticated look of London.  I also adore the Paris set which was created in red because Paris is considered the city of romance.  The Tokyo collection has bright pink handles and ferrules while the New York kit is classic with its black handle and silver ferrules. 

The brushes come in a color coordinated barrel case that can be opened to provide two brush holders.  Again, these barrel containers are the best thing I have ever used to carry my brushes in. They are hard and protective to ensure your brushes never get damaged.  Yet they also open up to become storage for when you are at home.  In this kit you get all the brushes you need for your eyes and face, including my favorite eyeliner brush and the perfect shadow brushes for a great smokey eye!

Your code for a 10% off discount at the checkout is: DEC2011



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...