Monday, November 22, 2010

Youtube Beauty Gurus--Some of my faves!

I was going to do a list of my favorite gurus and give you all links.  However, I think one of the easiest things for you to do to get a feel for the beauty community on youtube is go to my youtube profile and see all of the ones I have marked as my favorites.  I have over 100 and each video has a title that gives you information on what it is about.  Here are some I can name off of the top of my head in no particular order:

EmilyNoel83
BeeisforBeauty
LisaLisaD1
JenBlackLablover9 or 09 (I can never remember but I love this girl!)
LovePeaceandLipgloss
JuicyTuesday
GregoryGorgeous
KandeeJohnson
Alexa (TheGlamFairy)
Enkore or Koren
Pursebuzz

I may have spelled a few wrong, but just check out my list.  You can also check out the list of who I am subscribed to. I hope you have fun and that this gives you some holiday ideas for your makeup looks or even gift ideas.  Two great people to look at for gift ideas is EmilyNoel83 for the more drug store brands and LisaLisaD1 for the high end brands.

Love you all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...