Saturday, November 6, 2010

I got a web cam!!!! I wanna do a haul

So you all know how hard it is to do a haul over a blog.  I am learning how to work my web cam and trying to find some good lighting.  I have amassed many things from June until Friends and Family and I want to share them.  A lot of them are things we have all seen, they have been recommended to me by YT friends, but none are drug store...wait...1 is. Soooo, that is what I am working on beauty wise at the moment.  I don't know how doing a proper tutorial on a web cam is possible, because I cannot zoom in well enough, so I may follow in the footsteps of LisaLisaD1, or LovePeaceandLipgloss and do it from afar.

Sigma brushes! OMG....LOVE THEM!  You will see these in all my videos.  I think the only brushes I am currently using that are not sigma are a fan brush, a stippling brush and possibly a fluffy bare brush from Sephora in some looks.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...