Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm baaaaccckkk......Celebrate Beauty!

Hi Everyone!  It sure is nice to be back on my blog.  I apologize for being away for so long.  As you can see my last blog was a favorites post in early spring.  As many makeup collectors, I was getting some negative comments in regards to my passion for cosmetics.

I had many ideas for blogs, hauls I wanted to share, tips and tricks, my routines, etc. that I wanted to share with all of my loyal readers...yet I couldn't bring myself to get over the negativity associated with being a makeup collector as we sometimes call ourselves, makeup addicts. :)

Last week, my online buddy Seth known to many as Sethakins7 did a video about why we love makeup and as I was watching it, I found myself nodding my head, shaking it and then getting watery eyed.  Here is the video that inspired me to get back on my blog and just forget about any negativity towards the beauty community.  I hope you enjoy.

Seth's video can be found here.  Also...I want to give a special thanks to Seth for his help in choosing some lip combinations for my graduation this past summer.  I graduated with my MBA and Seth as well as all my girlfriends in the beauty community helped me come up with some really cool looks for the trip.  I love you all! xoxo!

I will be doing another blog that is actually a tag after this!  Talk to you all soon!

xoxo,
Dani/Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Take all the negativity that gets thrown at you and throw it away. Get rid of it. It probably stems from jealousy or unhappiness in their lives (or a combination of both). Do what you love and love what you do!and throw it away. Get rid of it. It probably stems from jealousy or unhappiness in their lives (or a combination of both). Do what you love and love what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...