Thursday, September 8, 2011

If I lost all my makeup the 10+ products I would immediately repurchase are...

Hello there beauties!  I have never done a tag on this blog; however, I have been asked a few times to do this tag. I will add a picture of my goodies later but most of you know what they look like.

So on to the tag....

**Warning...I won't be able to make 10...but I will try and stay close**

1) My Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer (this creates a great canvas for the rest of my makeup)
2) My Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup in 1.5 nude (This color seems to work for me year around)
3) My Hourglass concealer in Pearl (I chose this over other concealers because it brightens too)
4) Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Adored
5) Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Dollface
6) Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Blushing Bride
7) The Naked Pallet by Too Faced
8) Tarte's Eye Couture Pallet
9) Tarte's Eye Primer with Firmatrol
10) Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes
11) Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil
12) Nars Bronzer in Laguna 
13) Lorac Spotlight powder
14) Mac's Whirl lip liner
15) Mac's Blankety lipstick
16)  Mac's Girl About Town lipstick
17) Mac's Magenta lip liner

Oh no...I tried hard but still got to 17!!!  I will bold the products I cannot live without for even one day! The products I bolded are the ones that would give me a good day time look that I could bring into night if I needed by creating a smokey eye and a nude lip.  The shimmer in the Laguna bronzer would give me the ability to lightly contour but also double as a brown shadow.  The concealer I chose can be very versatile.  It has a hint of shimmer so I could use it as a highlight if needed under the brow bone and on the cheek bone (again in a pinch).

Hope this gives you some ideas if you are just starting a makeup collection or just some insight into what I would wear on a daily basis if I had minimal options.

XOXO,
Dani

P.S. I forgot an eyeliner....but of course it would be a Black and a Navy.  Most likely Zero and Binge or Mally's navy liner called Sailor.  However, since I am already at 17, I will use the dark shadow and an angle brush for liner for the purposes of this tag. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...