Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Your Skin by Summer--Serious Holiday Specials!

If you live in Southern California, my BFF, Erica or Summer as some may know her.... (From the Girl That Glitter blog post this summer), is currently offering some amazing deals!  She has been my personal makeup artist for special occasions and done various beauty and hair treatments on me growing up as BFF's do.  She is UBER talented.  I highly recommend her.  Below is a list of her specials for the holidays.  Hurry and book an appointment before she fills up!  Oh and don't steal mine! JK! :)  I have a SPECIAL BFF APPOINTMENT!   Check out YOUR SKIN BY SUMMER!  The link is also on my FaceBook page.  http://www.facebook.com/daniellelovesglitter


3 comments:

  1. Love u BFF!!! :) Anyone can contact me with a budget they want to work with this holiday season! If you want to spend $30 on your boss, I will create something that fits your needs! Everything specifically tailored to the person's needs upon their treatment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too! Customized packages on a budget are the best! Also...Erica is seriously one of the best people I know when it comes to skin care needs and treatments. She custom mixed my foundation for years to suit my skin type. She also chose my skin care for years.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...