Monday, November 26, 2012

What? DanielleLovesGlitter on YouTube?

Wow!  What is this world coming to?  I always made excuses, and never thought I would do it but thanks to the list of friends below (in no particular order), I made a silly and horrible intro video for YouTube that you can find here.  I think YouTube purposely gets the worst possible three thumbnail shots for you to choose from.  I like this thing I am doing with my mouth below. haha!





Right now you see 27 seconds of me from a video captured on an old cell phone.  I am hoping to upload a haul later this week or by the weekend at the latest because I have a ton of stuff to share with all of you and I really want to start using it!  Isn't the rule of hauling is that you can't use it until you have hauled it?  Correct me if I am wrong in the comments below.

So I would like to thank the following people for encouraging me for years to make YouTube videos, I can only hope that eventually I will live up to their expectations.

I will do my best to adopt Kristen's Face of the Day (FOTD) beauty bin so that I can remember to write everything I used that day in the description bar on YouTube.

So here are the list of peer pressure, I mean fabulous friends that I really, really adore!

  • Rachael (LashChronicles)
  • Julia (JG)
  • Meems (Megan)
  • Cindy (IamaCraftyNurse)
  • Lori (pbmommypl)
  • April (Lirpagall)
  • Heidi (Jalapena)
  • Kristen (KristenGehm)
  • Kerstin P.
xoxo
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...