Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sephora VIB Wish List

Made with My Memories Suite.  Use the Code to the left to get $10 off!

My Sephora VIB Wish list is much smaller than in years past.  For all intents and purposes, I am on a self-imposed no buy until I can finish a few products.  So what I am looking for at this particular VIB Sale are things I use daily and need to replenish, a few products that I don't have duplicates for, and one special product/package that I am really interested in and see myself getting a lot of use out of.  I do not think I will buy all of the following or even half of it.  My goal is to ponder this list a bit and pick out two or three things.  The necessities and perhaps one non-necessity.

  1. Replacement Clarisonic Brush Heads in Sensitive (These are a must have)
  2. Josie Maran Argan Oil (hopefully in a set)
  3. Too Faced Matte Pallette (I never have enough matte shadows lately)
  4. Tarte Lip Surgence Collector's Set of 5
  5. Urban Decay Ocho Cinco Eye Liner Set
  6. Urban Decay Smoked Pallette
  7. Hourglass Hidden Concealer in (I have Pearl for under the eyes) I need to be color matched for face
  8. New Skin Cleanser for sensitive skin (TBD...if no cruelty free brands available, may go to 100% Pure as I really like their products)
  9. Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer in Medium
  10. Hourglass Shadow duo in Gypsy
  11. Tarte Gifted Mascara
If you have any cruelty free suggestions; please leave them in the comments below, email me, or find me on Twitter or FB!

xoxo
Dani

2 comments:

  1. I want the new 4 pan build your own palette from UD. The Rock one looks amazing, but it;s only on the UD website now. Sephora has one that looks beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cruelty free too. I love Dr Dennis Gross cleanser from sephora it is cruelty free & vegan but I'm also a huge fan of 100% Pure. I love the Too Faced matte palette. I haven't tried the Houglass concealer yet but its on my list too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...