Sunday, January 13, 2013

On the Hunt: Dry Shampoo and Under Eye Color Corrector

Hey there!

I have two products in particular that I am on a serious search for.  I don't want to spend the money testing a ton of different brands, only to be disappointed.  So, I am asking you what your favorites are for the following:
Made with MyMemoriesSuite4 (Discount code on the left)

1) A dry shampoo or second day  hair refresher for really dark hair that won't leave a gray cast. Some I have had recommended are:
  • Oscar Blondie Spray (I guess for dark hair)
  • No Drought (by Lush...but it is a white powder)
  • Psssst (white spray)
2) An under eye correcting concealer in a salmon or peachy color.  I know that these range from Maybelline to Armani.  However, I am looking for something affordable that works.  My trouble spot is in the inner corners of my eyes.  Somehow they have gotten dark and it makes them look a bit hallowed out.

If you have any good recommendations; please leave them below, email me, tweet me, etc.

xoxo
Dani

5 comments:

  1. Pixi makes a peachy color corrector.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was considering Pixi, but I heard that it is rather sheer. I haven't found many swatches. I saw it in comparison to the Benefit Erase Paste, and it didn't look very opaque. If it was a bit less expensive, or I had a coupon; I would be less apprehensive to try it.

      Have you tried it yourself? Curious to see what all is out there. These dark shadows are really bothering me. :/

      xo

      Delete
    2. I haven't tried it, but I'm watching the emily awards now and she just mentioned it. Wheaten Beauty likes the all natural face cream correctors too.

      Delete
  2. I used Batiste brunette for a long time & loved it. For whatever reason, in recent months I've been feeling like it doesn't blend out as well, but that could just be a change in my hair. It's affordable so I'd definitely recommend trying it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try the Enjoy kind!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...